Summer Voice Technique Group Sessions!

As some of you might know, I am in the last phase of my certification process toward an Estill Voice Master Teacher. Estill Voice Training is a thoroughly researched approach to singing that allows for great freedom in terms of voice qualities and stylistic flexibility, not to mention a healthy way of using your voice. For more info visit their website at www.estillvoice.com

In order to get some more mileage under my belt I am offering a heavily discounted group class on voice technique this summer only. The class is open to all levels of singers and speakers. You must bring an open mind and be willing to get your geek on.

The sessions will be structured as one part vocal technique and one part open coaching, in which you can bring any song/text you would like to work on (sheet music or instrumental track). If you want to sing the "ABC" song, we can do that, too.

Let me know, if you're interested, so I can gauge attendance. (e-mail to my facebook account works for me). Minimum attendance is 3 people. By the way, you don't have to come to each and every class. Just attend the ones you can make, you'll still get something out of it!

The group session is scheduled for Mondays throughout July and August, unless otherwise noted, 6pm to 7:30pm. Looking forward to working with you!

Cost: $10 per session, per person (summer discount!!!)

About Lofish Studios: the front door is locked after 4:30pm. Please call 212-696-1355, and we'll come down and let you in.

Comments

Popular Posts