Heidi's Jazz Club


Last weekend I was fortunate enough to be invited to perform at Heidi's Jazz Club in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Just stepping off that plane in Orlando, feeling the warmth on my skin, made me feel lighter and brighter. My compact rental car turned out to be RED (my favorite color), and I had such a good time driving automatic (I come from the stick shift tradition) and cruising along the highway it made me want to go out and buy a car!
The sun, the beach, and - well, the SHADE! Since I am essentially translucent at the moment, I cannot really hang out in the sun without burning to a crisp within minutes, but boy, did I like the shade.
Heidi, the one whose name the jazz club bears, turned out to be a lovely, strong willed Austrian lady who has been running her business down in Cocoa Beach for 25 years. Her joint is a very classy spot with great Austrian cuisine, a grand piano, good sound and a very lovely and helpful staff. So, if you're ever down in Cocoa Beach, stop by Heidi's. It's definitely worth it!
Heidi's Jazz Club

Comments

Popular Posts