On Tour

Ah the blogging! Difficult while travelling. So I will make this brief, since my internet access is limited. I am in the beautiful town of Trebic right now, we played a great show to a fab audience in a pretty large hall. Nice dinner was had afterwards, and I even got flowers!
We are three shows in, recording the gigs and listening back on the bus, handing out penalties for clams and shoulder pats for winners. The gas station food has not improved since my last tour, and neither has my sensitivity to smoke, which, occasionally, can pose a problem in the Czech Republic.
Tomorrow we will be in Lazne Belorad and Saturday at Jazz Dock in Prague, one of my most favoritest cities in ze woooold.
Will post again on the weekend, when there is more time and uninterrupted sleep to be had.

Comments

Popular Posts